Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Munich Airport

I am now in Europe. It is currently 10 am here in Munich but my body is operating like it is 3 am in the states. I know I am in Europe BECAUSE... when I went to buy a bottle of water, the cashier asked if I wanted plain water, not sparkling. Apparently all the bottled waters were sparkling except for one brand. They have free coffee/tea stands in this airport which is amazing. The creamer is a pale yellow color. Like the milk was when I went to Italy. Kinda weird. German language is everywhere. The security here is so relaxed compared to the US. Didn't even have to take off my shoes. 

 I feel like I need some Vitamin C or something, my body is dragging! They had a pharmacy in the airport and the centrum vitamins were 20 euro. No thanks. I'll just trust my immune system to ward off any jet lag blah-ness. I'm so excited to be here. I will board the flight to Prague in about 40 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment